The Japanese chef, Ryuji, has shared some of the easiest but most delicious recipes that have been buzzed about so far, and I’d like to share them with you here! It would be great if you could enrich your time at home with delicious food!
The Devil’s Buttered Corn Rice
Half a can of corn, half a can of corn.
a small amount of leek
1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce, mirin (mirin)
2 teaspoons sake
A pinch of grated garlic
(1) Season beef lightly with salt and pepper and sear briefly.
(2) Fry the rice in ① and take it out.
(3) Put canned corn, green onions and butter on top of the rice.
(4) Cook soy sauce, mirin, sake and grated garlic over high heat.
(5) Put the rice back in, mix it up, and sprinkle some black pepper at the end and you’re done!