Park Hyatt Niseko HANAZONO will offer “Pierre Hermé Paris Afternoon Tea” in collaboration with PIERRE HERMÉ PARIS from Friday, July 1 to Monday, October 10, 2022.
Afternoon Tea in collaboration with Pierre Hermé Paris
Pierre Hermé Paris Afternoon Tea” is an afternoon tea featuring Pierre Hermé Paris sweets and savories that can only be enjoyed at Park Hyatt Niseko HANAZONO. Original sweets using seasonal ingredients from Hokkaido, as well as the chef’s signature savories and scones, are served in a course format.
4 kinds of savory & freshly baked scones
The first plate will feature four savory items made with Hokkaido ingredients and other ingredients, including corn macaroons with a gentle sweetness and melons finished with a cool mint flavor. This will be followed by freshly baked scones with a rich buttery aroma and homemade confiture.
A wide variety of Pierre Hermé Paris sweets
For the third and fourth courses, each guest selects three of his or her favorite sweets from the course menu. The menu features a variety of beautifully presented original sweets, including cakes and baked goods from Pierre Hermé Paris.
The sweet treat of note is the “Cheesecake Hokkaidou,” which can only be enjoyed at Park Hyatt Niseko HANAZONO. It is made with Hokkaido ingredients and has a rich and creamy flavor. The lineup of sweets also includes “Ispahan x Shofu ‘Temari’,” a Japanese-style confectionary that expresses Pierre Hermé Paris’ iconic Ispahan sweets, and “Mont Blanc Anfiniman Chocolat,” a combination of rich sweet marron and rich chocolate.
Choice of 10 kinds of macarons & original drinks
Pierre Hermé Paris’ signature “macarons” are available in a selection of 10 colorful varieties. A wide variety of flavors, from classic to seasonal, are available. For beverages, the shop offers colorful herb garden teas that match the sweets and savories, as well as original cocktails and fragrant teas.
- Pierre Hermé Paris Afternoon Tea” 4,950 yen
- 【Sales Period】 Friday, July 1, 2022 – Monday, October 10, 2022
- 【Location】 Park Hyatt Niseko HANAZONO Hotel Lobby Floor “The Lounge
- 【Address】 328-36 Aza-Iwaobetsu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
- 【Reservation, Inquiry】 0136-27-1234 or Online
- 【Official Website】 https://www.hyatt.com/ja-JP/hotel/japan/park-hyatt-niseko-hanazono/ctsph/dining
- 【Hotel’s Official Website】 https://www.hyatt.com/ja-JP/hotel/japan/park-hyatt-niseko-hanazono/ctsph